Ounce for ounce, calcium-fortified orange juice has as much
calcium as milk. An 8-oz glass of OJ -- or milk -- has about
300 mg of calcium. At least, all the OJ brands that I know
of have that amount of calcium.
Best,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/