In a message dated 10/22/00 7:51:02 PM Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> I'm back to seeing things in Black and White again.
> No color all last evening nor today, but this evening
> the color is coming back.

Marjorie,
I have not had your sight problem but have had an odd anomaly with my sight.
Some times when I'm reading a book and close my eyes for a few seconds and
open them up again to look at the page I was reading some of the words are in
color.  Not all the words but maybe 7 words from a sentence of 12 words will
appear red.  Then maybe down two lines I may see 4 words in blue.  The entire
page will have a random pattern of red and blue words.

Who knows, maybe it's PD or could be something I eat.

Denny
58/52