Sandra,

Only when we reflect back do we realize the times when
PD stepped aside for a crisis situation. When I saw a
little girl thrown from a horse, I was able to RUN
across a pasture to get to her. When my daughter was
DXed with cancer (later the cancer disappeared -
remission? who knows) old Mr. PD didn't dare show up
for several days. I went on a search and rescue on
horseback for a lost child and my PD hid from view.
When one of my horses are down, I don't have time for
PD, so I push it aside until the crisis is over. The
rebound is bad but I was functioning when I HAD to.

There are times for all of us when PD must step aside
for other events in our life. Although when we are off
and unable to move it doesn't seem like we will ever be
anything but what we are during the worst of times, our
powers and the power of belief in God still maintains
control over our body. We can't live our lives on
emergency power for long but, when we need to, we can
always call on God (or spirit or whatever some want to
call it) to see us through.

My prayers are with you, but you knew that, right?

Jerry Finch

 Sandra Norris <[log in to unmask]> said:

> Dear List Family,
>
> I have never failed to let you guys know when I need
> prayers and positive thoughts.  A phone call from Mom
> woke me this morning.  My father took an ambulance
> ride at 3:00 am this morning.  It is suspected that
> Daddy has had another heart attack.  It has not even
> been a year since his open-heart surgery.  I pray
> that i can be of support to my parents.  Pray for
> some much needed symptom-free days ahead.  Much love
> and hope.....
>
> Sandy Norris 40/28/20
> "Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than
> it can see."

* Tracking #: 5357CD4717D00944BEF99515F244F8040818F04D
*
--
Help us save the horses! Habitat for Horses, Inc.
A lifetime home for abused, endangered horses.