Wow...you  have patience...I don't know if this info will help but it has helped me...we're all different and at different stages...but at least having input from others with the disease..we can make better decisions about our own situation...At the present, I am on daytime meds...Sinimet CR 100/25  with bedtime dose of Oxazepam 15mg...to help with the neck muscle problems in getting off to sleep.  It definitely helps...and has given me few side effects.  Might want to run that by your Dr....    Hope things improve for you soon...Judith