Neither my wife or I have PD, but a good friend of ours does.  I am interested in information on Dr. David Perlmutter and the site, www.brainrecovery.com.

Although he has earlier publications in major journals, recent work shows up in nutritional publications, etc. Further, they are selling a product.

A video is sold that shows three patients greatly improved by injections of glutathione.

Of course I do not know if that was the only medicine given them at the time.

It would seem if there were any real good there, we would hear of it everywhere.  But I do remember how long it took for the role of H. pylori to be recognized in ulcers.

Is there a doctor in our group that knows the story here?
Bill Gunter