  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Deborah Gore
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, October 25, 2000 1:05 PM
  Subject: Success with 7:1 diet?

  I am preparing to present a nutrition seminar to a PWP support group.  Would like to hear from anyone with experience using the 7:1 ratio carbohydrate to protein diet plan.  Success or failures, positives or negatives.I AM VERY SUSCEPTIBLE TO MEDICINE FAILURE CONNECTED TO FOOD IN MY STOMACH. I PURCHASED A 2-3 WEEK SUPPLY OF THE FOOD THAT WAS AVAILABLE, AND THOUGHT I GAVE IT A GOOD TEST, BUT COULD SEE NO BENEFIT.

  CHEERS, Bill Olson, now 70, dx 17 years ago.<[log in to unmask]>
  Anyone may e-mail me privately if they prefer

  Thanks

  Deborah Gore, RD
  Registered Dietitian
  west cape may, nj