Someone gave me this when I needed it the most...now is the time to share it with others...                  "THE HEALING PRAYER"
----- OriIn the name of the Father and in the name of your Son and in your Holy Spirit...I ask you in my time of need to surround me and fill me with your powerful, protective healing light..and to extend that light to all of those I am now concerned for....              It helps to visualize...close your eyes and see it happen......it's worked for me..it can work for you if you're willing to take a LEAP of Faith....Love and peace to my new List familyginal Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>Sandra Norris
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 9:24 AM
Subject: REMEMBER!!

Dear List Family,

I have never failed to let you guys know when I need prayers and positive thoughts.  A phone call from Mom woke me this morning.  My father took an ambulance ride at 3:00 am this morning.  It is suspected that Daddy has had another heart attack.  It has not even been a year since his open-heart surgery.  I pray that i can be of support to my parents.  Pray for some much needed symptom-free days ahead.  Much love and hope.....

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."