you are wonderful Judith, hope your painting goes well!
Lisa
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask]>JUdith Plaxton
To: [log in to unmask]>[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 3:13 PM
Subject: Laugh List

When first diagnosed with PD I went thru some serious lows...in trying to stay "up" I started to use each frustration in a more positive light..turning them into something humerous as I went along...hence the Laugh List!  I'm sure many can relate.....  You might suspect Parkinson's if:  you clean 48 cans out of 50 off the grocery shelf retrieving the 2 you really wanted.   or if:  you find yourself waving at people you really don't like.  or if: you finish doing your breakfast dishes and it's getting dark outside.  or if: you're biggest challenge in life has become doing up your shirt buttons.  or if: you're second biggest challenge is doing up your shoelaces..or if : you've just come in 43rd in a footrace with 43 runners.  or if:  whilst spring cleaning, you find yourself putting everything in your kitchen on the middle shelf.  or if it  takes BOTH hands to write a letter, bruh your teeth, turn on the water tap, answer the phone...or if:   it takes BOTH HANDS and BOTH FEET to open the refridgerator door!  or if:  your cat gets fed up waiting for you to get the can open and decides to eat your favorite plant instead!  or if: you've started wearing your jacket backwards because it's easier to get on.  or if:  everything on your grocery list begins with the words "pre-packaged."     Hope you all enjoy...especially the great humorist Darwin!  I will be off-line for a few days..my server is doing repairs and I better get at Lisa and Eric's paintings...back soon  Judith - 2