Parkies-on-the-Town

Heeeeere we go AGAIN - Eating our way from one end of the San
Fernando Valley to the other! <giggle>  You're welcome to join
us...

I seriously thought about dining at "31 Flavors," but I don’t
think I STAND to look at all those pink tables and pink plastic
spoons for a coupla hours without getting sick to my stomach.  I
mean there IS such a thing as too much PINK! <grin>

WHAT:     "NOT-at-31-Flavors-Dinner!"
WHEN:     Saturday, November 4
WHERE:   Lulu’s Restaurant
                  16900 Roscoe
                   Either north Van Nuys OR south Northridge?
                   (818) 988-0707
TIME:        7:00 p.m.
DRESS:    Oh-so-casual

Directions:  Lulu’s is located on Roscoe, about 50 feet east of
the intersection of Roscoe and Balboa Boulevards.  There’s ample,
free parking and easy access for all.

NOTE:  SAVE  WED., DEC. 27 for our Holiday Dinner Party.  Not only
will the company be great (isn't’t it always) <smile>, but the
restaurant is simply TERRIFIC!

QUESTIONS? Call Barb Mallut at (818) 348-0779