At 14:11 on Sat, 28 Oct 2000 , joan snyder wrote:
>it is with a lot of humility and pride that i am able to tell you that
>janet paterson has my new website up & running & looking great! it is
>hard for me to believe that anyone would be so interested in the
>ramblings of a midwestern housewife but some pretty amazing things have
>happened to me! i think that you will really enjoy this site - janet did
>an fantastic job on it - so enjoy! to those of you who have already
>visited-please drop back by as it is constantly being updated ... for
>those of whom i owe a letter ... please accept this as my partial excuse
>and the insanity of my life as the rest of the reason. May God Bless You
>on this day and always!!   j
>
>http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/
>
>Joan E. Blessington Snyder     49/10
>http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/
>http://ww.newcountry.nu/pd/members/snyder/page1.htm
>"Hang tough............no way through it but to do it."
>    Chris-in-the-Morning  (Northern Exposure)

hi all

i thank joan for the kind words
about my wwweb spinnin 'n' weavin, howsumever,
let me remind her and y'all of the reason i did dun it...
(i seem to have got up on the country side of bed this mornin)

th last time
joan used the words humility and pride
she was announcing the birth of the (our) book:
"Voices from the Parking Lot - Parkinson's Insights and Perspective"

and my instant response was: