A young woman was going shopping and her husband asked her not to buy any
more clothes because she had so many hanging in the closet.

She promised him she wouldn't.

At the mall she walks past a store and in the window is a beautiful dress,
she just had to try it on. No harm in trying it on, right?

She likes it so well, that she feels like she just has to buy it!! So she
did.

When her husband sees the dress bag he's not happy. She told him she tried
it on, and it looked so good, and Satan tempted her and she just had to buy
it.

Her husband told her she should have prayed, "Satan get behind me".

"Well I did," she said, "and he told me the dress looked even better from
back there!"