At 10:10 2000/10/31 EST, carol wrote:
>I've had several requests for Joan's web address so decided  to post it..
>http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder/

thanks carol

for whatever it might be worth
i have many listmembers' web page addresses
included in the links section of my own website

[and in fact i'm just going to update it again!]

joan is a new neighbour of mine at GeoCities,
along with one or two other listmembers!!

i am still in awe of the traffic that joan is generating!

janet

janet paterson, an akinetic rigid subtype parkie
53 now /44 dx cd / 43 onset cd /41 dx pd / 37 onset pd
TEL: 613 256 8340 URL: http://www.geocities.com/janet313/
EMAIL: [log in to unmask] SMAIL: POBox 171 Almonte Ontario K0A 1A0 Canada