Everyone:

Our Sid Levin in going to be on Jim Leher's show covering the
Presidential campaign, this Weds from 8-11pm, the format of which he
explains in his message to me below.  While his group will only be on
for about ten minutes, let's support him and the effort
to look carefully at the issues, and please urge everyone you know to go
to the poles and vote.  We need a supporter of stem-cell research in the
White House, and that is Al Gore.  The funding  the NIH PD agenda, and
vital Supreme court appointees for years to come are also issues
regarding the future of stem-cell and other novel research.  If we want
a Cure, we have to vote for it and fight for it.

Regards,

Charlotte
            Re: Public Broadcasting System Wed nite 8-11