Dear List Family,

I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT.  I'M ABOUT TO LOSE CONTROL AND I THINK I LIKE IT!!!

In all seriousness folks.  Our patience is beginning to pay off.  Praise God!!  I received a personal letter today from my Congressman acknowledging our battle for prescription benefits and he has offered his help.  I am going to be writing to him to see if he can assist us in getting our voice heard on Capitol Hill.  Don't give up!!! Press through(in prayer).  Perservere in our efforts!!! WE CAN DO THIS!!!

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."