    We with pd learn to appreciate the little things in life ,like being "on" at the right time this evening for a few hours of "normal" socializing  at a party and   DANCING!   It's been so long!    The music was loud, the air was warm and my feet were  happy, and the rest of my body actually cooperated.  I let the music flow thru me  and my arms, legs and hips moved the way I wanted them too.  what a joy, I could have danced all night, but alas, 3 hours was all I got this time.before The old mr pd told me "enough"   I am so grateful .for whatever time I get to feel "normal"   I am just simply grateful!

happy Halloween
Lisa in Paradise-St John, usvi