Error during command authentication.

Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started. LISTSERV 16.0 - PARKINSN Archives

HI again.....

I have run in again to check e-mail and to get my dirty laundry so I can get it done at Mamas.  My Dad is pain free today.  Tests showed he did NOT have a heart attack.  THANKS BE TO GOD!!!  He had sweeling of the sack around the heart.  They are treating him with Motrin and steroids.  He will have a thalium stress test tomorrow just to make sure...... Thanks again for the support..much love and hope....

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."