My prayers are with you 7 Dad.

David Meigs
----- Original Message -----
From: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">Sandra Norris
To: [log in to unmask] href="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 9:24 AM
Subject: REMEMBER!!

Dear List Family,

I have never failed to let you guys know when I need prayers and positive thoughts.  A phone call from Mom woke me this morning.  My father took an ambulance ride at 3:00 am this morning.  It is suspected that Daddy has had another heart attack.  It has not even been a year since his open-heart surgery.  I pray that i can be of support to my parents.  Pray for some much needed symptom-free days ahead.  Much love and hope.....

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."