My prayers are withyou and your family;especially with your Father,
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: davidmeigs
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 11:45 AM
  Subject: Re: REMEMBER!!

  My prayers are with you 7 Dad.

  David Meigs

    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Sandra Norris
    To: [log in to unmask]
    Sent: Saturday, October 28, 2000 9:24 AM
    Subject: REMEMBER!!

    Dear List Family,

    I have never failed to let you guys know when I need prayers and positive thoughts.  A phone call from Mom woke me this morning.  My father took an ambulance ride at 3:00 am this morning.  It is suspected that Daddy has had another heart attack.  It has not even been a year since his open-heart surgery.  I pray that i can be of support to my parents.  Pray for some much needed symptom-free days ahead.  Much love and hope.....

    Sandy Norris 40/28/20
    "Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."