I'm sorry Charlie, but I still think privatizing or at least
outsourcing a part of the FDA is a good idea, they need
help to be re-organized for sure.

I will NEVER in this world volunteer for drug testing.
I feel I have tempted the fates enough. I have
one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel
as it is.
I almost died after taking Tegretol for 2.5 weeks,
spent 3 days in the hospital after one tablet of 50 mg.
Mysoline, and taking 14.5 months to heal after a ruptured
colon,  my Doctors are tired of seeing Zebra's everytime
they hear hoofbeats around me.  They however, are not
nearly as tired of it as I am.
They can do what they wish with my brain after I'm thorough
with it, but not one minute before!

just me,
Marjorie