Friends-- I doubt that the most important issue is whether GWB is dumb or
had a DUI---I intend to look at the issues and compare the candidates on
things I am concerned about--like stem call research and the sort of judges
that would be appointed to the Supreme Court, health care,etc  etc etc....
FWIW---there are flaws in both Gore and Bush, but the bottom line is what
they (and Congress) would do about the problems that beset our society.

              Camilla Flintermann

                       On PDWebring at :
http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                  "A single voice among thousands stands alone,
                                   but a thousand voices united as one,
                                          stand to make a difference!"