A while back I received a e-mail video showing a guy going into the voting
booth and the little elephant and a little donkey appeared on his shoulder
and started espousing why he should vote for them. It was a Snickers Candy
commercial and it is the funniest commercial I have ever seen. It is
completely unbiased and really makes no difference which side of the
political fence you are on. It is now appearing on TV. The most interesting
thing about it is I keep picking up little subtle nuances and statements
missed before. It is absolutely hilarious. Even the candidates have got to
like it! I have probably watched it a hundred times. My kind of humor.