I hope someday I will be able to vote "for" someone rather than "against"
the other or the "lesser of two evils" so to speak. Wouldn't it be nice to
have a spot on every office position on a ballot that says "None of the
Above" which, if in the majority, would make the parties select new
candidates and try again? Eventually we would start getting some really
worthy individuals who would truthfully and openly discuss the issues and
not just play politics in giving responses that had nothing to do with the
question asked.