Murray Charters - In this morning's Houston Chronicle, there is a
statement by Barbara Bush, which says, (paraphrasing)"When people talk
about George's lack of intelligence, I go ballistic.  Because he has won
honors in school and college".   Many of us, when under stress, tend to
get our words jumbled up.  And as far as the DUI in 1972,  Man, think!!!
That is in 1972.  How many of us  did
things 28 years ago that we regret today.  DUI's can happen to anyone who
imbibes. .  Then on the other hand, look at the lies Gore told about
inventing the Net, and
serving in Vietnam and getting shot at.  His integrity is at question,
where Bush's  ability  to pronounce words properly  is in question.  That
gives all of us something to think about, doesn't it?
Jo Ann from Houston