Speaking of birthdays. My mom and a midwife delivered me 62 years ago
tomorrow evening. Dad had hitched up the wagon and gone 20 miles to get the
Doctor (no phones, you know). Didn't make it back in time. Weighed 11 pounds
12 oz. and I continued to grow until about 50, now I'm starting to get
shorter! My two years younger brother weighed 13 and a half pounds. Mom
celebrated her 80th on Oct. 9th. Yep, she was 18 when I was born.