Linda, Debbie, Bill, Pamme et al.

I had DBS surgery 1 1/2 years ago and am pleased with the results. Except for some dystonia in my right (less affected) arm my symptoms  are significantly reduced.  I have no off periods at all and I walk with a walker where before I was wheel chair bound. (and had preexisting  weakness in my left leg due to polio as a kid.)   It takes time to adjust the IPG  (pulse generators)  correctly.

Also  re insurance -  some will pay and some will not.  I believe medicare will pay but I am not certain of this.

Charlie