Greg - Big money, alcohol, cocaine, and wild parties can go for both
people.  Gore's father was some high ranking political figure, who lost
favor, for some outstanding thing he did.  If you had twin daughters,
wouldn't you want to keep a DUI from them?  In fact, it was so  many
years ago, he probably forgot it.  I would have,  and I frankly
think you would have to.  There's no need to berate one candidate
and build up another.  Most people have already decided who they are
going to vote for, and any more slander just falls back onto the person
doing the slandering.  You know I love you (on list), but sometimes I
think you go too far.  Jo Ann