Genene - Thanks for responding.  I don't remember having said anything
about Gore's camp leaking info.  I did say something about his father
because I got a personal mail that said something about Bush's father,
and "they"  don't want him back in the White House, which is where he'd
be if his son is elected, so "they" say.  .  I'm neither Republican or
Democrat.  I vote for the person, not the party, and if you remember
reading any of my postings, I've never yet said who I would vote for.
That is as personal as my age and my sex life.
As far as where is the "proof"?  I read it a while back in the Houston
Chronicle.  In fact, it was such a while back, I don't remember the
entire circumstance.  I just feel there are so many issues to consider,
that slandering is only clouding those issues.  BTW, I'm probably the
most civilized person you'll ever meet when it comes to politics, because
I weigh every issue before voting, and I don't vote because someone is
goodlooking, or because they had a problem
24 years ago, or because their father did this or that.   I vote because
I feel that person will do a better job running our country,
which I love dearly.  Jo Ann from Houston