Joao - I think cannabis could be beneficial to many, many people.  I
suppose if it were legal, I'd partake.  I'm a beer drinker and my breath
always smells bad (the first thing that "went" for my love, with his PD,
was his sense of smell).  Also, if you just "happened" to be stopped by
the law, the alcohol odor wouldn't knock them down.
I've walked in rooms where marijuana had been smoked, and it's
a very powerful odor, and in fact, I suppose one could get high just from
the second-hand smoke.  BTW, I don't indulge.  Best wishes,
Jo Ann