The P-I-E-N-O Message Board received this message. She is not a list member but requests those with information contact her directly.

>Hi,
>
> My name is Eileen Welsome. I'm a writer at Westword in Denver and am interested in doing an article on the
> fetal cell implant study conducted by Dr. Curt Freed and others at the University of Colorado. I would like to
> talk with patients and, or relatives, who underwent the therapy. My email address is
> [log in to unmask] or you can call me at (303) 672-1273. If that number's busy, please call the
> main switchboard at (303) 296-7744. Thanks.EW

                  Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
         http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the link for Parkinsn's List Online

John Cottingham