Could someone tell me if PD results in joint pain? My PD tremor is in the
left arm and stiffness in the left hand. Over the past month I have been
having ever-increasing pain in my left knee. It is now to the point of
limiting my mobility. Prior to my onset I had a cartilage tear and surgery
on that knee.

My wife has convinced me that it is time to make an appointment to get the
knee looked at. Before I do I thought I would check with the group and see
if anyone has experienced similar problems. I checked the archives and
found nothing helpful.

I should add that the pain is not through the whole joint, but in a very
specific spot. I'm sure it is the old cartilage problem, but thought it
best to check and make sure.

Any comment would be appreciated,

Jim Dolan
58/53/58