At 06:44 AM 11/06/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>my name is abe sirotan  I was taking 5 sinemet aday I had problems walking
>and hen I took one more I could walk better

Hi Abe,
How are things in Israel?
What you are describing is something my Neurologist told me I'd have to do
for myself, that he can only prescribe medications and it would be up to me
to see which dosage worked best.  He did set a limit which I could increase
to with out calling him, but not to take more than that number without talking
to him first.

You need to discuss this with you Neurologist and see if he agrees and then
maybe he'll just set you up on 5 Sinemet per day.

just me,
Marjorie