Kathrynne, you are probably the best qualified to answer a question for me:

When is best to take meds, before eating, after or during? I take 5mg
of Seligilene (Eldypryl) twice a day and .5 Mirapex three time a day.

Thanks for your valued advice...

,\\urray
/__Murray_Kastner_____\_____/___\___/___\_ ___ mailto:[log in to unmask]