At 10:42 AM 11/06/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>For instance, former Senator Bradley, and his  wife, may
> > >
> > > be expected to draw $7,900,000, with Mrs. Bradley drawing
> > >
> > > $275,000 during the last year of her life.

Ervin,

How would they know when the last year of Mrs. Bradley's life would be?
I was BORN on Halloween, and have an over developed sense of ESP and
I don't know when anyone is on the last year of their life.

You have just reinforced why, as a librarian I never believe all I read on
the Internet nor email.  After research much of it is not true at all.

just me,
Marjorie