I'm sick and tired of election coverage, but am interested
in the story about Stem Cell Research and the FDA recommendation
to  ban a chemical found in dozens of popular medications.
ABCNews is on at 6:30 EST.
just me,
Marjorie

This is a <snip> from the Peter Jennings Newsletter,

ABCNews.

<snip>
Other news today includes an important story about stem cell research; a
Food and Drug Administration recommendation to ban a chemical found in
dozens of popular medications; and the government of Iraq, yet again
finding a way to challenge the United States.

We'll see how much of that will fit -- again, our focus is on the
election.  We hope you'll vote tomorrow.  And we hope you will join us for
election coverage over the next several days.

Peter Jennings