As dawn appears, hopes of the powerless arise. Money greases the palms of pons, the politicians we elect. Some have not served us well but have stood in the way of our justice. Today is judgement day for the pons.

The well heeled and wanabess seem to forget charity, preferring to prolong suffering by restricting our helping hands to family and friends. After all they say, our plight must be of our own making, so why should government and their tax dollars, help us. Today is the day the powerless can defeat the powers of darkness.

Vote your interests first!

                  Search the parkinsn archive online at:
                 http://james.parkinsons.org.uk
                Catch the Parkinsn's List Online messages at:
         http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com
             Click the link for Parkinsn's List Online

John Cottingham