At 07:19 PM 11/07/2000 -0800, you wrote:
>Wow there has been such a turn out at the polls some states are extending
>their poll-closing time.
>

>Sandy Norris 40/28/20 check my new
>site..
><http://www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm>www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.<http://www.plwp.org/sandys_parkie_porch.htm>htm
>"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."

Hi Sandy,
One of the places is Broward County, where I live in Florida. (Fort Lauderdale)
They marked the end of the line at 7 p.m. and no one else was allowed to get
  in line, but they do have to process the voters who were in
line before 7.
Unfortunately, Broward County still has the very old stylus punch voting
machines,
so it takes quite awhile to vote.  My husband and I went at 9 a.m. because
we didn't want
to be in the way of people who were trying to vote before they went to
work, so we didn't
go at 7, when they opened.
  We had to stand in line for a little while anyway.
The local TV stations are projecting Gore as the winner in Florida, and
Bill Nelson (D),
as the new Florida Senator to replace Connie Mack (R) who retired.  If this
is true,
then Florida will have two Democratic Senators.

I really like your new web site, It's great.
Speaking of Web Sites, Hotmail will let you make yourself a Web Page and they
give you a lot of help with it also.  I made one for my Family and you can
add a
lot of photos in it too.  I don't care what they say about Bill Gates, its
a wonderful
thing he has done with his free HOTMAIL!!

just me,
Marjorie