Hi All,
Will our Reg Dieticians check this out and comment please....

When I looked at Mayo Health Oasis site map....
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/common/htm/map.htm#items

I found...
The Nutrition Resource Center
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/common/htm/dietpage.htm

Virtual Cookbook
A rich variety of healthful recipes. Send us yours. Our dietitian will
show taste-tested ways to cut the fat, calories, cholesterol or salt.
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/recipe/htm/maintoc.htm

The Intriguing Pizza Counter
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/9911/htm/pizza.htm

Ask the Mayo Dietician
Jennifer K. Nelson, MS, RD, LD, CNSD
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/expert/htm/ask2.htm

Jennifer K. Nelson is a registered dietitian--a nutrition expert who
specializes in translating the science of nutrients into the best food
selections that maintain health and help treat disease.
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/common/htm/nelson.htm

Quizzes
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/common/htm/dietquiz.htm

Library References
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/common/htm/dietpg2.htm

Links to other sites
http://www.mayohealth.org/mayo/common/htm/dietsite.htm

Who knew????????????  Thank you Jeanette, for this uggested lookup....  murray