THE WALL

A visitor came to Israel and saw the Western Wall.

Not being too versed in religious aspects, he inquired of another tourist
about the significance of the wall.

The other tourist explained, "This is a sacred wall.
If you pray to it, God may hear you."

The visitor walked close to the wall and started to pray. "Dear Lord," he
said, "bring sunshine and warmth to this beautiful land."

  A commanding voice answered, "I will, my son."

The visitor said, "Bring prosperity to this land."

"I will, my son."

"Let Jews and Arabs live together in peace, dear Lord."

The voice answered, "You're talking to a wall