From: Michel Margosis <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Survivor's Tale
Date: Sunday, November 05, 2000 10:52 PM

For those friends living or coming in the general area of Washington, DC.,
The Holocaust Museum has a program every Wednesday at 1:00 PM in one of the
theater presenting the story of a survivor who volunteers at the museum.
This is just to inform you that I will be the one on 15 November.  Anyone
interested may come.

Michel Margosis