Hi Murray,
Selegiline can be taken with or without food, as you prefer;
it can cause dry mouth, be sure to take it with plenty of
water if so. It can also make it difficult to sleep, your
doctor has probably advised you take it no later than
midday.

Mirapex can cause nausea in some people; if so, it may be
helpful to take with food. It also can cause dry mouth; take
with plenty of water, and sip water frequently to keep the
mouth moist if this occurs.

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Constipation and Parkinson's" --  audiocassette & guidebook
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's
disease"
     & Risk Assessment Tools
"Risk for malnutrition and bone fracture in Parkinson's
disease,"
     J Nutr Elderly. V18:3;1999.
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/