oh come on now!!!!

the fish are down (or up) the food chain
parts per whatever of the chemical
has been diluted in the eco-system
that it isn't biodegrading is a problem

the real problem
is rotenone was sold "over the counter"
any gardener has had access to use and abuse for years
as well as farmers

do you wash your veggies and fruit?

rotenone is now used as an alternative to MPTP
for inducing a laboratory model for parkinsons
exact dosages for exposure must be readily available

search pub med on "rotenone parkinson"

flame on

ray strand

ps:at work
   or i'd quote the pub med article
   saved on my home computer info so upsetting