Lorraine,

Got it, sort of--they want $1.95 to download the complete story, and I
don't want to use my Visa.  Do you want to fax the article to me?  Or
can you scan it into your computer? I suppose you would have done that
if you could; sorry, silly question. The url follows:  let me know what
you wish to do.

Charlotte

http://www.newslibrary.com/nlsearch.asp

33 articles matching "Human and tissue and date (2000)" were found.

                Returning 25 articles.

                To view the next 25 items:

                Article 1 of 33, Article ID: 0010020048
                Published on 10/02/2000, SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER

                ...{snip}...

                Article 2 of 33, Article ID: 0009280023
                Published on 09/28/2000, SEATTLE POST-INTELLIGENCER

                UNDEVELOPED HUMAN TISSUE CAN HELP SAVE THE
                LIVING

                The political struggle over abortion intrudes once again
on an issue crucial to the health
                of millions of Americans, pitting reverence for
undeveloped, unborn human tissue
                against potential advances in medical treatment for
living men, women and children.

                In this case it is not the mental and physical
well-being of a pregnant woman that is
                endangered but that of victims suffering from
Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases,
                diabetes and other serious illnesses.

                Your search terms appear 8 times in this article.

                Complete Article, 682 words ($1.95 to download)