Margorie

> It's obvious that you believe Pesticides are the root of PD.

Let me put it this way I just have an open mind and I believe environmental
pollution can be one cause of PD.  Pesticides and herbicides may be just one
part of this current puzzle.

> You have lots of company, I just don't happen to be in that group
> with you.

Don't worry I don't hold that against you, just ur immediate jump to the
pump each and every time to totally rule out any such data.

> In the 1800's, when Dr. Parkinson first named our curse, they didn't,
> in the USA, use the number of pesticides they do today and yet they
> had PD also.

However, there was industrial pollution from the Industrial Revolution at
that time. Perhaps we should not forget a lot of our fore fathers/mothers
came to ur country and mine from Europe and may also have genetically
carried the disease as they travelled to settle here.

> IMOHO, if it was one thing, as simple as pesticide use, one of these
> scientists would have isolated that information and found a cure by
> now, after all these years.

I have never professed that PD was caused by such a simple thing as
pesticides( which i don't think are really that simple, anything that can
selectively kill certain plants or bugs and appear to have no effect on
others is far from simple), but I am willing to keep an open mind with these
or any new finds in the progress to solve the PD riddle.

> You are still young enough to live to see a cure, I pray that its soon.

I also hope and pray there is a cure for those with regular PD, however,  in
my case at this time you cannot cure something that you cannot identify.

Don 51/3 PD+