Hello Charles,

I have following and checking the thread at the
Harvard forum provided below almost daily. Waiting for
more positive news coming as many other PD sufferers
do.

I just started my first PD medication 3 weeks ago with
Cabergoline. It is not having any effect (yet).

I wish the trial could be extended to Australia for
phase 3 or 4. There is so much that I'll miss at work
(XML, B2B) that I really want a cure to come soon.

How are you getting on with the trial ?
Any insider news is worth the while reading !

YH

--- Charles E Murray <[log in to unmask]> wrote: > The
drug study I mentioned is being discussed at the
> site below.  It
> would appear that information will be starting to
> flow more freely in the
> future, and hopefully the news will be the best ever
> heard to PWP's and
> those who love them.
>
> Chuck

http://neuro-mancer.mgh.harvard.edu/ubb/Forum71/HTML/001838.html