Murray wrote:
"Hi All,
Will our Reg Dieticians check this out and comment please....

When I looked at Mayo Health Oasis site map...."

I find the nutrition information the Mayo Clinic presents to be accurate but more importantly fun to use!  I really like the menu make over section, in fact I downloaded a few for a PWP support group seminar I am presenting tomorrow.  It is great that everyone can participate by sending their questions or submitting recipes for consideration.  Thanks for the various sites.

I got 6 of 7 correct on the potato quiz!!!

Deborah Gore, RD, CNSD
Registered Dietitian
west cape may, nj