Michel ,

Was that a suggestion or an order?  My faith will not allow me to consider stem cell research. But, neither will I force my belief on anyone or judge anyone for their faith. Right now my meds are of critical concern for me.  Oh and by the way,  my congressman already has my vote thank you so his running is of no concern to me.  If his views change on medicare then my vote will change.  Everyone's circumstances are different.  God forbid should I demand or order anyone to do anything.

Sandy Norris 40/28/20
"Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."