Dear Sandra,

I would not dare tell anyone else what to believe; I have an open mind and am willing to evaluate a candidate.  At this point, with my wife under hospice care and no hope for any reprieve, I get particularly incensed at those who still live in the 19th century and block progress knowing full well that time goes on.  Stem cell research has nothing to do with abortion in spite of what some people believe.  May God forgive them for I can't.  My religion would tell me that such research that promotes healing and finds cures is categorically PRO LIFE.  It is of course too late for us, but I know it will come and many on this list will be able to benefit therefrom.

Michel
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Sandra Norris
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 11:32 PM
  Subject: Re: A BIT OF INFO!

  Michel ,

  Was that a suggestion or an order?  My faith will not allow me to consider stem cell research. But, neither will I force my belief on anyone or judge anyone for their faith. Right now my meds are of critical concern for me.  Oh and by the way,  my congressman already has my vote thank you so his running is of no concern to me.  If his views change on medicare then my vote will change.  Everyone's circumstances are different.  God forbid should I demand or order anyone to do anything.

  Sandy Norris 40/28/20
  "Faith is the daring of the soul to go farther than it can see."