Dear friends and family,
first if I owe you a letter, you are going to have to remind me, because we
have been having some major computer problems around here.  Janine's boys
mentioned to me that their computer wasn't working right, and they thought
they needed a new one.  Now, their's IS almost two yrs old, but i thought i
would take a look at it - 1.98gb full on a 2gb disk, and one NASTY virus
living in the winsys files...took me several days, but it is gone, disks all
cleaned and double checked etc - but while i was messing with their
computer, someone messed with mine (on accident) - I really don't think a
PhD in computers could have fried that sucker that fast - somehow, half the
programs/files disappeared, and the ones left all thought they were
shortcuts to internet explorer, and refused to open because they weren't
online....

so, most of my files are lost, including my "things to do/reply to" files
(and a dozen new poems...), if i owe you a letter or reply, please remind me

bob aka tex