Marjorie - Not only that, I heard a lady on a call-in talk show, saying
she went to vote and was told she had already voted.  She did scream all
the way to Wichita, but they still wouldn't let her vote.  she was
worried that someone had forged her name and signature and
that whoever it was voted for someone she didn't want (Pat buchanan
maybe?).  She said she called the Attorney General's office and was told
several people claimed the same thing.  Someone else called in and said
Gore's group was going around to the homeless shelters and halfway
houses, and picking up people to vote, and paying them off with
cigarettes and $10.00.  Now remember, I wasn't there, so this is only
heresay, but I'll bet you a nickel it is true.  Jo Ann