It is true.  Cameras filmed democratic volunteers in Wisconsin handing out cigarettes for
the homeless willing to vote for Gore.  In Wisconsin, you can register the same time you
vote.  All of you will be seeing this film very shortly unless Gore backs off.

                    "Marjorie L.
                    Moorefield"                  To:     [log in to unmask]
                    <[log in to unmask]>         cc:
                    Sent by: "Parkinson's        Subject:     Re: (fwd) RALLY IN PALM BEACH
                    Information Exchange
                    Network"
                    oronto.ca>

                    11/10/00 11:56 AM
                    Please respond to
                    "Parkinson's
                    Information Exchange
                    Network"

At 11:57 AM 11/10/2000 -0500, you wrote:
>Someone else called in and said
>Gore's group was going around to the homeless shelters and halfway
>houses, and picking up people to vote, and paying them off with
>cigarettes and $10.00.  Now remember, I wasn't there, so this is only
>heresay, but I'll bet you a nickel it is true.  Jo Ann

You have to be registered to vote in Florida, just as in any other State,
from my long association with the Homeless, who lived downtown, while
I was a librarian , I'd  guess that 99 44/100% of them have NEVER
been registered. However, they are not above saying they are and
collecting the $10 or the cigarettes.

just me,
Marjorie
68/58/55